Friday, May 18, 2012

Squees With Friends!

Just a quick Friday post to share some things I think you should know about:
  • My wonderfully talented friend Cortney Pearson is participating in the multi-blog Writer's Voice competition on Team CupidLC with her creepy YA horror, PHOBIC, about a girl caught in a struggle against her evil house. Check out her entry here! I've just started reading PHOBIC and so far I'm loving it. I think Cortney's going to clean up the competition! 
and...
  • My awesomely creative friend Karen Akins just sold her debut novel, LOOP! Go check out her blog to read the official PM posting and tell her congrats! I read an earlier draft of LOOP and fell in love with Karen's sharp, witty voice and smart mystery plotting. Can't wait to ask her to sign my copy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to your friend, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came by to say thanks for following my blog and reciprocate! Cort is the best. I've read PHOBIC too and I'm soooo stoked to see how she does in The Writer's Voice. She better clean house! Glad to be connected, Rachel :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to hear great news like this!

    ReplyDelete